12.23.2009

MmmmMmm...Coca-Cola...


I don't know why, but lately I've started drinking Coke a lot. I'm kinda addicted haha I'm having cravings for it, like tonight. I had my mom and sis pick me up one at Wal-Mart and am drinking it as I type!

So I've had a bit of a cold for the past week. I actually couldn't talk on Sunday, I had to barely whisper everything. My voice is a little better, but I still sound like a man. Today was filled with cookie baking for everyone at the auction and trying to stay warm. It was cold today! Right now I'm under my heater blanket thank goodness. My boss Marylynn got me a super cute Juicy necklace! (pictured above) I love it! It's so me! haha

Anyhoo, Christmas is just a few days away and I can't wait! Tomorrow I'm going to wrap all my presents for my family and watch my favorite Christmas movies with my mom and Megan. Then, unfortunately I have to work at 7pm until close, but then on Thursday the family's going to Disneyland for my mama's birthday! And then it'll be Christmas! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment