12.14.2009

"I wanna make you close your eyes..."


I'm in love with Dierks Bentley! Last Wednesday, Maria and I went to see him in LA at the Wiltern and it was one of the best times I've had at a concert. I don't know if it was the country music or not feeling like I was going to die in a mosh pit, but it was so much fun! And not to mention Dierks is hooootttt<3333 Maria and I were right in the front of the stage and Dierks even sang to Maria and embarassed her haha but she loved it. Anyway, I'm starting to like country now, which is weird for me, but I don't care!

So this week is finals week. I've already taken my econ and spanish finals and hopefully I'll pass! Tomorrow I've got my art final, which isn't really a final, it's just talking about our piece. And then Wednesday I have my english final and I'll be done! yay!

Dad hung up lights around the house yesterday and Mom's putting lights on the tree right now. It's beginning to feel a lot like christmas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment