2.01.2010

Early happy vday to me!!

Yesterday, Megan and I went a little crazy at Urban Outfitters and Forever 21. Urban was having an awesome 50% off of sale items sale and we got a bunch of cute stuff. I got a really cute plum wool dress for $15, an adorable cloche type hat for $5, a b/w sweater for $10, and a super cute blue high-waisted pencil skirt for $15. Then we went over to Horton Plaza to Forever 21 so I could look at the new Twist collection. I have to be honest though, I wasn't that impressed. They didn't have a lot of the pieces I wanted online and the ones they did have didn't look as cute in person. So, I just ended up getting a pair of blue flats and a cute red bow belt. Overall, I'm very happy with my valentine presents to myself lol.

Well, I need to get ready for my film class. Crossing my fingers for no technical difficulties!

No comments:

Post a Comment