1.28.2010

I will become the next Top Chef! Well, not really...



Yesterday I made the best granola EVER. Well, I haven't tasted enough granola to really make that kind of a statement, but it is really good granola! I got the recipe on Food Network's website of course. Also, a balsamic chicken with spinach and couscous dish that I made tonight for my daddy and I (that was also quiet delish). Mom and Megan are up in LA at the Wiltern (where I saw Dierks) to see Nick Jonas. They tried to get into Leno to see him too, but they filled to capacity before they could get in, even though they had tickets. So that was a bummer for them, but hopefully they're enjoying the concert! Dad's out at his concert band rehersal, but he should be home soon...so that leaves me all alone on the couch typing this. But I don't mind. I really like to be by myself sometimes, I think everyone does.

Classes are going well. Not too pleased with my film classics class turning out to be classics from 1960 to present though. I expected 1920 to maybe 1970, but oh well. We started watching The Graduate and next week we'll watch Mash. I forgot how good looking Dustin Hoffman was in The Graduate haha. Anyhoo, all my other classes are good and I haven't gotten too much work. Yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment