1.24.2010

Fun classes, sore muscles, and goals for the year

So far, my classes are great! I really like my profs and I'm super excited for this semester! I think this is the first semester that I'm truly excited for and think that I'll actually learn some valuable info from my profs. I'm super pumped for my history of rock n roll class cause it focuses on the physcodelic rock of the 1960s! I start my film classics class on Monday night and I can't wait :)

I just started working out a couple days ago and I went with my mom to her personal trainer, and boy am I SORE. I feel like an old crippled lady. I literally have to "fall" to sit down anywhere and that includes the toilet. I'm determind to get into shape though by my bday. I'm going to start not eating "junk" tomorrow (or today I guess). I went out with a bang though tonight and had oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and ice cream.

A few goals I have for this year (since I don't like calling them resolutions) are:
-Get back into shape i.e. go to gym, go to mom's trainer, and eat better
-Be more involved on the paper
-Get to know my camera better
-Find a place with Maria and move out
-Relocate to a real Starbucks
-Replenish my wardrobe with more retro inspired things
-Play around more with vintage hairstyling

I need to go to Forever 21 because they have a new retro inspired line and there's some super cute pieces. For example:

No comments:

Post a Comment